If you are looking for a new casserole topping to try, then you’ve come to the right place!
Everyone loves the classic cheese and bread crumb topping on a casserole (which will be included in this list!), but occasionally, it’s fun to use different casserole toppings.
The Best Casserole Toppings
If you’re ready to find a new recipe, then keep on reading. Explore the collection below to find some of the best topping ideas that you can use on your next casserole to add some flavor and texture!
Common Questions About Casseroles
What is the Point of Adding a Topping to a Casserole?
When you add a topping onto a casserole, it adds a whole other level of flavor as well as texture to your dinner dish.
How do I make my casserole crisp?
You can remove the foil for the last 10 minutes of cooking if you want the casserole to have a crisper top.
How far in advance can you make casseroles?
You can make casseroles ahead of time and store in the fridge or the freezer.
- You can make a casserole one day and store it in the fridge.
- After cooling the casserole, you can freeze it in an airtight container for up to three months.
More Food Questions + Answers
- 5 Traditional Christmas Cookie Recipes From Grandma’s Kitchen
- 9 Kid-Friendly Holiday Recipes That Are Easy and Fun
- 10 Classic Comfort Foods for a Cozy Christmas
- Easy Semi-Homemade Fall Recipes to Warm Your Belly
- 10 Spooky Halloween BBQ Ideas
- 8 Of The Best Slow Cooker Apple Recipes for Fall
- Sausage, Egg & Cheese Breakfast Sliders (Recipe)
- How Long Does Cooked Ground Beef Last?