Looking for a sweet and tangy dessert that’s perfect for any occasion? Look no further than these no bake mini strawberry cheesecake bites! If you love the flavor of strawberry cheesecake, then these homemade bite sized cheesecakes are perfect!
These little cheesecake bites are bursting with flavor, combining the zesty taste of lemon, the sweetness of strawberries, and the creamy richness of cheesecake in a bite-sized package. Which makes them perfect for parties, potlucks, or just a sweet snack any time of the day.
Below, we’ll show you how to make mini strawberry cheesecake bites with lemon step-by-step, from the crust to the creamy cheesecake filling to the toppings, so you can enjoy the taste of spring all year long. So grab your apron and let’s get started!
How to Make Mini Strawberry Lemon Cheesecake Bites
To make these lemon strawberry mini cheesecakes, you will only need a few ingredients and less than an hour of time! I think you’ll how easy it is to make these easy cheesecake bites, and they’ll become a go – to cheesecake recipe for you!
Below, I’ll share what ingredients you’ll need as well as the simple steps to make strawberry lemon cheesecakes bites! Enjoy.
Before you can start making these mini lemon strawberry cheesecakes, you’ll need cream cheese (softened), powdered sugar, heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract, lemon extract and crushed up biscoff cookies (with melted butter) for the crust.
To make the crust for these mini strawberry cheesecake bites, you will first crush the biscoff cookies in a food processor and place in a mixing bowl and set aside. Add the melted butter to the crushed cookies and mix with a fork. Make sure the cookies are fully covered and mixed with the butter.
Using a tablespoon, place 2 tablespoons of the crushed cookie mixture inside each cupcake liner and gently press down with the bottom of a flat glass. Place in the refrigerator to chill.
In another mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, powder sugar, vanilla, and lemon extract. Mix with a hand mixer until smooth. Set aside.
Using a whip attachment, whip the heavy whipping cream until it thickens. Fold it into the cream cheese mixture gently. This will take approximately 2- 3 minutes. Fold until you no longer see streaks of heavy whipping cream to make the creamiest cheesecake.
Fill the piping bag with the cheesecake mixture and pipe into each cupcake liner after removing the pan from the refrigerator. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator again. Chill for 4–5 hours.
After the mini strawberry cheesecake bites have chilled for 4–5 hours, on the top of each cheesecake place fresh strawberries and or strawberry syrup if preferred to finish up the most perfect dessert!
Common Questions About Making Cheesecake Bites
Look over these FAQs and discover all there is to know about cheesecake bites.
Do Cheesecake Bites Need to Be Refrigerated?
Absolutely! It’s essential to keep cheesecake bites chilled to ensure that they stay fresh and delicious. Cheesecake contains cream cheese and other dairy products, which can spoil quickly at room temperature. With that said, it’s best to store them in the fridge until you’re ready to enjoy them.
Can Cheesecake Bites be Made Ahead of Time?
Yes, cheesecake bites can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator or freezer until you’re ready to serve them.
How Long Do Cheesecake Bites Last in the Freezer?
Cheesecake bites can be stored in the freezer for up to 2–3 months. It’s important to wrap them tightly in plastic wrap and place them in an airtight container or freezer bag to prevent freezer burn and maintain their freshness. When you’re ready to enjoy them, simply remove them from the freezer and let them thaw in the refrigerator overnight. This will help them maintain their texture and flavor.
How Do You Make Cheesecake Bites Without a Crust?
To make cheesecake bites without a crust, simply omit the crust ingredients and pour the filling directly into a muffin pan lined with paper liners.
Can You Make Cheesecake Bites with Different Flavors?
Yes, cheesecake bites can be made with a variety of flavors, such as chocolate, pumpkin, or caramel. Simply add the desired flavorings to the filling before baking. Additionally, you can add different toppings, such as fruit, nuts, or chocolate chips, to customize the flavor.
Let’s Get Started
Learn how to make these easy to make mini cheesecakes with strawberries on top with our simple dessert recipe.
I promise these tasty no-bake mini strawberry cheesecake are an easy recipe that you will go back to time and time again!
Strawberry Lemon Mini Cheesecakes
These mini lemon strawberry cheesecake bites are a perfect combination of tangy lemon, sweet strawberry, and creamy cheesecake, all packed into a delicious bite-sized treat.
- 16 ounces full fat cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 cup sifter powder sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream (cold)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 tsp lemon extract
- 1- 8 ounce package of biscoff cookies (crushed)
- 6–7 tablespoons of melted butter (slightly cool)
- Hand mixer
- Measuring spoons and cups
- Mixing Spatula/fork
- Mixing bowls
- Piping bag
- Two -12 count cupcake pans
- Cupcake/muffin liners
- Ice cream scoop
- In a food processor, crush the biscoff cookies and place in a mixing bowl, set aside. Add the melted butter to the crushed cookies and mix with a fork. Make sure the cookies are fully covered and mixed with the butter.
- Using a tablespoon, place 2 tablespoons inside each cupcake liner and gently press down with the bottom of a flat glass. Place in the refrigerator to chill.
- In another mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, powder sugar, vanilla, and lemon extract. Mix with a hand mixer until smooth. Set aside.
- Using a whip attachment, whip the heavy whipping cream until it thickens. Fold it into the cream cheese mixture gently. This will take approximately 2- 3 minutes. Fold until you no longer see streaks of heavy whipping cream.
- Fill the piping bag with the cheesecake mixture and pipe into each cupcake liner after removing the pan from the refrigerator. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator. Chill for 4–5 hours.
- After they have chilled for 4–5 hours, top with fresh strawberries and strawberry syrup.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
More Sweet Treats & Desserts
I hope you loved these homemade cheesecake bites recipe! Take a look below at some more of my favorite desserts to make.
- 15 Dessert Cocktails to Have After Dinner
- 8 Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Recipes
- Easy to Make Mini Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- The Best Apple Cinnamon Rolls with Apple Pie Filling
- How To Make Lemon Blueberry Muffins with Crumble (Step-By-Step)