If quick and easy meals are your thing, then you’ve got to give this recipe a try! Naan bread pizzas are a game-changer for dinner, taking just about 10 minutes from start to finish.
If speedy dinners are what you’re after, you’ll want to put these Naan pizzas in your dinner rotation as soon as you get the chance!
How to Make Naan Bread Pizza
Making a homemade pizza with Naan bread is straightforward and makes for one of the quickest dinners ever. If you typically don’t make dinners, then you are in for some good news. You can make these easy Naan pizzas!
You’ll need only a few ingredients and supplies to have a remarkable pizza dinner. To get started making this pizza you’ll need the basics which are Naan bread, pizza sauce and cheese.
Ingredients for Easy Naan Bread Pizza
Naan Bread: In our family, we love making our own pizzas with the Member’s Mark Original Stone Baked Naan. These flat breads have a great flavor with the chars and bubbles, which makes this pizza taste even better.
Tip: You can find this Naan at Sam’s club online and in stores in the bakery department.
Pizza Sauce: We love using homemade pizza sauce when we have it, but if we are out, we opt to use Rao’s Pizza Sauce. This sauce has an outstanding homemade taste which makes the pizza taste authentic. Use as much sauce or as little as you like, since it stores well in the refrigerator.
Mozzarella / Provolone Cheese Mix: You can use full mozzarella cheese on your pizza, but we prefer to use a mozzarella/provolone cheese blend (low-moisture is best) on ours. You can find this in bulk at Sam’s Club in stores or online. If you prefer, you can use fresh mozzarella slices as well for an extra cheese naan pizza!
Toppings for Naan Bread Pizza
While naan bread toppings like the traditional cheese and pepperoni are always good on pizza, sometimes it’s fun for your taste buds to mix it up a bit with some other, more unique flavors.
Have a look below at some of my favorite pie toppings that can take your own naan pizza to the next level. If you ask my kids thought they only want pepperoni pizza every time so to each their own!
Pizza Topping Ideas To Make Deluxe Naan Bread Pizza
- Basil: Fresh basil from the garden is best for pizza, but from the shaker will work too.
- Freshly Grated Parmesan: Nothing is better on pizza than freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- Fresh Mozzarella Slices: Chunks of melted mozzarella on pizza is always a good choice for an additional topping.
- Sliced Onions: The flavor that red onions on pizza gives is superb, so you can’t go wrong with this topping on your Naan Bread!
- Red Pepper Flakes: Sprinkle this on before or after making your pizza for added zing.
- Sliced Banana Peppers: Banana peppers take the flavor of your Naan pizza to the next level!
- Sliced or Diced Bell Peppers: Red, Orange, Yellow or Green peppers all would be perfect as a pizza topping to give it a step-up on flavor.
- Plain or Garlic Chicken: Shredded chicken is wonderful as a pizza topping. We love to use rotisserie chicken, which you can also find at Sam’s Club, with garlic salt or powder on top.
Common Questions About Naan Bread
How Do I Make Naan Bread?
Making Naan bread requires egg, yogurt, yeast, warm water, flour, olive oil and sugar. I found this homemade Naan bread recipe that includes butter if you’d like to make a yummy homemade bread side dish with your dinner.
What is The Difference Between Naan Bread and Pizza Dough?
Naan bread and pizza dough are similar, except that naan bread contains dairy. Pizza dough is made with flour, water, yeast and salt, while Naan bread is made with additional ingredients such as eggs and yogurt.
Is Naan Bread Gluten Free?
Naan bread is typically made with all-purpose flour and is not gluten-free. You can substitute gluten-free flour to make this homemade bread.
What Goes Well With Naan Bread?
There are many meals that pair well with Naan bread. Try curry chicken (or anything with an Indian flavor), classic spaghetti and meatballs or naan bread layered with a fried egg, cheese and salsa.
You May Also Like These Food Posts
I hope you enjoyed this easy pizza recipe and found a new favorite go to dinner (or lunch) to make. Check out a few of my other recipe collections to see if there is something else you’d like to cook or bake too!
- Sweet and Simple: Quick Valentine’s Day Recipes to Swoon Over
- 5 Traditional Christmas Cookie Recipes From Grandma’s Kitchen
- 9 Kid-Friendly Holiday Recipes That Are Easy and Fun
- 10 Classic Comfort Foods for a Cozy Christmas
- Easy Semi-Homemade Fall Recipes to Warm Your Belly
Naan Bread Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
Pizza night will be done right with these easy homemade pizzas!
- Naan Bread
- Pepperoni Slices
- Pizza Sauce
- Mozzarella/Provolone Cheese Blend
- 1 Pizza Slicer
- 1 Baking Sheet
Pre-heat oven to 350 °F
Place Naan Bread (Member's Mark Naan Bread is) on a baking sheet.
Top with pizza sauce (Rao's Pizza Sauce is great!), mozzarella/provolone cheese blend (regular mozzarella works too) and additional toppings of choice
Place baking sheet into preheated oven
Bake until cheese is melted, and the bottom of the pizza is slightly browned.
Cut the Naan Bread pizza into 4 even slices with a pizza cutter.
Serve and Enjoy!
Optional Pizza Toppings
- Banana Peppers
- Fresh Mozzerella Slices
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Sliced Onions
- Freshly Grated Parmesan
- Use as much sauce and toppings as you prefer for your pizza
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.